(as of Sep 07,2020 06:19:06 UTC – Details)
How to use it
1. Download the SwiftFinder app from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store
2. Make sure your Bluetooth on the phone is on
3. Open the SwiftFinder app
4. Follow the prompts to allow SwiftFinder access to Bluetooth and Location Service so you can see your things on a map
Activate Smart Tag
Your smart tag is on the sleep mode when you open the giftbox. You just quick press the button, it will ring and be activated. You should connect it with your phone in a minute. Or it will be on the sleep mode again automatically.
Attaching Your Smart Tags to Things
It can be anything that you want to track, like keys, bags, wallets/purses, luggages, bottles, umbrellas, laptops, cameras, TV remotes, etc. Linking your smart tags to the App
1. Tap the + button on the Things tab of the app
2. Wait for the app to discover and connect the smart tag
3. Tap the Save button on upper right corner of the app
4. Optionally you can take a picture of the thing that the smart tag is attached to and name it
5. Be happy because now you can always find your stuff!
The pre-inserted CR2032 button cell battery is user replaceable. In case your smart tag runs out of power, please follow the following instructions to replace the battery.
1. Open the case from the corner as shown in the image illustrated
2. Remove old battery and insert new battery with + sign facing up
3. Close the case
Package 1. black smart tag*1
2. user manual*1
3. round sticker*1
Separation Alert: Your phone will beep to remind you that you might leave something behind when the smart tag is out of range, so you don’t have to worry about missing something.
Slim & Portable Design: Size is 1.57*1.57*0.256 inches, easy to attach to anything. Replaceable CR2032 battery – Just replace battery yourself six months a year.
Find Your Phone: Simply double press or hold the button on your smart tag to make your phone ring, even if your phone is on silent mode.
Activate Community Find: Lost your things on the other side of the earth? share the device and the SwiftFinder community can help you find your things fast wherever they are.