(as of Sep 07,2020 14:37:39 UTC – Details)
Imagine feeling challenged, fulfilled, and happily engaged in the work you're doing. Boost your career courage by spending more time in your Zone of Genius.
In Find Your Zone of Genius, a career self-help book on performance improvement, you will learn how to find yourself by identifying what author Laura Garnett calls your Zone of Genius—that sweet spot between what you're great at and what fulfills you at work.
Both aspirational and practical, Laura introduces a methodology based on a performance tracker tool that has helped Laura's high-profile clients at Linkedin, Capital One, and Verizon transform their careers and lives—and will help do the same for you!
In this book, you'll learn:
- Why it's so hard to be yourself at work
- How using your genius makes hard work more energizing
- How society steers you wrong in determining what kind of success is right for you
- How to identify how you like to think at work and how your personality helps inform your genius
- The different kinds of genius: process creator, visionary, strategist, synthesizer, catalyst, builder
- How to quit following your passion and instead find your purpose
- How to keep an eye out for common roadblocks to operating in your Zone of Genius
If you do the work that is outlined in this book, it will change how you feel about yourself and your career, allowing you to experience more joy, build confidence, and inspire others just by being who you are and doing the work you were meant to do.
Whether you're looking for a men's inspirational gift, a new job gift for women, or career motivation for yourself, Find Your Zone of Genius is sure to inspire. And if you liked The Big Leap book, you'll love this quick, one-hour read.
Praise for Find Your Zone of Genius:
"Work doesn't have to feel like, well, work. With Laura's advice, you can find your Zone of Genius, accomplish more, and stop counting the minutes until quitting time."
—LAURA VANDERKAM, author of Off the Clock: Feel Less Busy While Getting More Done