(as of Sep 08,2020 01:57:55 UTC – Details)
A Motivational Daily Journal For Aiding Addiction Recovery
This 120-page notebook contains a daily list of questions and thought-provoking prompts to help you on your journey to recover from addiction, with daily pages over a two month time period (60 days).
As addiction recovery can be a sensitive subject, we often find ourselves unable to confide in our friends and family. That’s where this self-help journal comes in. You can hold yourself accountable and check in with your recovery diary every day. Once it becomes a habit, you will be able to look back and reflect on your thoughts and feelings and motivate yourself to continue getting better.
Included within this 120-page journal:
- Starting pages with space to list your reasons and recovery goals.
- Daily pages with motivational questions and prompts to answer.
- Daily pages with ruled lines to write your thoughts, feelings, and reflect on your emotional challenges.
- Space to write a motivational quote for yourself every day, to inspire you to continue.
- An end page to reflect on your journey and set further goals for your future.
- A glossy front cover and sturdy matte inner paper, which is perfect for writing on.
This daily recovery diary would make a lovely sobriety gift for yourself or for friends and family who are going through rehab, battling addiction, or need motivation during their recovery.
We have alternative cover designs available for this journal, so please click on our author name if you would like to have a look at them.